About Online Maker Board Classes
Learn the magic of hardware programming with Avishkaar Maker Board from Mr. Tarun Bhalla!
The sessions will be held online on Google Hangouts and your child will learn the basics of hardware programming with Avishkaar's GUI based programming app - Avishkaar Maker Studio.
What will be taught?
- How to write programs for Hardware
- Programming the Maker Board
- Write code of a game of Stone, Paper & Scissors that works on the Maker Board
- Write code of a game of Tic Tac Toe that can work using a Phone Application
- Write code for a calculator that works on the Maker Board
Some important points to note:
- The course shall be composed of 2 sessions with each session having a duration of 1 hour.
- The course shall be conducted from 1st-2nd Feb in two slots – 10 am to 11 am & 5 pm to 6 pm.
- Seats are limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
- The cost for the 2 session course is Rs. 3599-/ which includes the training cost and an Avishkaar Maker Board. If you already have a Maker Board, contact us and we'll guide you on how you can attend the training.
- The sessions will be conducted on Google Hangouts.
- Only one student can attend the session from a single login
Any child aged 10 and above
Training Concluded on 02nd Feb 2020!
Training Cost is Rs 3599/-
*Terms & Conditions Apply
What you will learn
Avishkaar Maker Board
Internet Connection (preferably broadband)
An Avishkaar account (create one on www.avishkaar.cc/register)
A Gmail account (to login to Google Hangouts)