About Arduino Starter Course
This starter Arduino course, is a 7 session course designed for children, introduces the basics of arduino & coding through fun projects and simulation. Designed by expert trainers hailing from Virginia Tech, BITS Pilani & Microsoft this course will help children unravel the mysterious world of Arduino.
Make the best use of this Corona Downtime and learn a new skill! Batches starting from 25th April.
|Knight Rider Circuit||Go Corona Badge||Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispensing Machine|
|Smart Color Changing Lamp||Intruder Alert System||Smart traffic light system|
Details of the session:
- There will be seven live sessions which will be conducted live on Google Hangouts.
- Children will learn to code Arduino using block based software and a simulation platform
- The live sessions will be of 1 hour each. Available time slots will be communicated to the participants beforehand.
- If the child has any doubts, they can simply email their query to firstname.lastname@example.org and their query will be answered within 1 working day.
- Seats are limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
- The cost of the seven-session course is Rs. 4999/- (inclusive of taxes).
Training Concluded on 01st Jun 2020!
Introduction to Sequencing of code, Variables, Loops, and Serial Monitor.
Introduction to Arduino, Resistors, breadboard, and color coding for wires.
Fun with LEDs and buzzer
How to interface LEDs, buzzer, RGB LEDs with Arduino.
How to interface motion sensors, Temperature sensors, and distance sensors with Arduino
How to interface Servo Motors with Arduino
Training Cost is Rs 4999/-
*Terms & Conditions Apply
What will you make in this course?
An Avishkaar account (create one on www.avishkaar.cc/register)
Laptop with webcam and a Google account to attend the live sessions