Gone are the days of fumbling for keys or worrying about lost or stolen access cards. With the power of AI and a dash of DIY ingenuity, you can transform your humble abode into a smart and secure fortress.
In the world of automation, the concept of a traditional lock and key is evolving. The future is knocking, and it’s doing so with a face recognition technology that can turn your home into a smart, secure sanctuary. Imagine walking up to your front door, and it magically swings open, recognizing your face and granting you access. This isn’t science fiction; it’s the marvel of AI face door locks, and in this blog, we’re going to show you how to bring this innovation right into your own home.
All you need to get started is Avishkaar’s MEX Robotics Advanced Kit which comes with 500+ parts including plastic construction building blocks, programmable brain, motors, sensors, buzzer, LEDs & easy-to-follow printed manual. Any kid above 10 years old can work with this kit at ease.
Moving forward into the building and coding steps:
Step 1: Building The Bot
- Attach one 5 x 7 Open Center part with one 15H Beam using two Medium Pin Black.
- Replicate this construction to make two such parts.
- Fix one 13H Beam with the two 5 x 7 Open Center parts to make a door frame structure.
- Attach six 7H Beams on top of each other, to create a door.
- Fix one 1C x 1H Beam & one 7H Axle with the door.
- Fix two 11H Beams on top of the door frame structure.
- Fix the door with the door frame using one 24T Spur Gear.
- Attach two 3H x 4Pin parts, one 4 x 4 Perpendicular L connector & one 9H Axle with a Big Motor.
- Fix the Big Motor assembly with the door frame & attach two Worm Gear on the 9H Axle, securely lock the gears using Axle Filler Small.
- Finally attach the controller & Connect the Wires to complete the construction.
Step 2: Programming the Bot with AI
- Open AMS-Ai & navigate to Code with Artificial Intelligence.
- Select Mexcore+ as your controller.
- Upload the AI Model (Download link here) or train your own model.
- Create this program:
- Save, Connect your controller using BLE & Run your project.
Need some more help? Check out the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on the construction and coding part! Have fun building.
Embark on your robotics journey today with Avishkaar’s beginner-friendly projects and unlock the endless possibilities of the robotics world!
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post! We hope you found it informative and enjoyable. If you’d like to stay updated on future articles, exclusive content, and exciting announcements, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter.
By subscribing, you’ll be the first to receive our latest posts right in your inbox. You’ll also gain access to special offers and opportunities that we only share with our subscribers.
To subscribe, simply enter your email address in the form provided below.