The theme for November 2021
Saviours of Christmas:
Ho Ho Oho! Santa is a bit tired this Christmas and wants your help. Make sure your name is on the nice list by building Santa an innovative robot savior who will help him bring happiness to the world.
Think about making your own automatic candy vending machine or an automatic tinsel generator and you can win so many exciting prizes like a VR (Virtual Reality) Headset, prizes up to Rs 10,000, Scholarships and so much more.
Stumped for ideas? We have got you covered there, as well. Join our Masterclass with our resident expert, Nitish Chopra on 4th December to make this Christmas the best one you have seen. Click here for the masterclass.
Do you want to help save the world and make this Christmas a Merry One?
- Children from age 5 – 16 years can submit the entries.
- What can be used to make the projects for submission?
- Any of the Avishkaar kits – Tweak, MakerBoard, IoT Starter Kit, E-Series / ER-Series robotics kits, Coder’s Starter Kit
- Any open-source platforms (code.org, MIT App Inventor, etc.)
- DIY craft and innovation material
- Note: Proprietary kits and material from other brands like Lego, etc. not allowed
- Children are allowed to submit more than one entry.
- Repeat entries from previous contests (Avishkaar League, IOTM) will be disqualified.
Master Class for IOTM – November Challenge
Don’t forget to join our IOTM Master Class – November. Watch the video and get some tips and hacks to ace IOTM November Challenge.
Click here to register for Master Class.
Video Submission Guidelines. If your video does not meet these, then it will be disqualified.
- The video should be between 2-10 minutes in length.
- The video should be in English or contain English subtitles (if in any other language).
- The video should be made and shot in landscape mode and should be in HD resolution.
How to Submit Your Entry
- Post your video on your social media publicly.
- Share the video link.
- Submit your video on Avishkaar’s website under the Projects Section- https://www.avishkaar.cc/projects/
- Join our Let’s Avishkaar community – https://www.facebook.com/groups/letsavishkaar
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/avishkaarbox
- Share the name of the trainer (if applicable)
- Fill this form to submit your project –
The submission will be judged, based on
- Your understanding of the theme/problem, the creativity applied and the originality of the solution/idea – 10 points
- The innovator’s technical knowledge of their skill, be it Robotics, Coding, Electronics, IoT, App Dev, or even DIY Craft – 10 points
- The innovator’s ability to be persistent and creative in making the prototype – 10 points
- The presentation and communication skills of the innovator while demonstrating the final project in the submission video – 10 points
- Your video must include the following things :
- You must introduce yourself – your age, school, why do you like to innovate?
- Talk about the problem you are trying to solve or your idea – why it is important to you? what inspired you towards it?
- Show the workings of your project and make sure you show your full face in the video
- Show the mechanism of the project – how it works, what were the challenges you faced while making it, etc.
- Bonus Points for:
- Giving a good finish and look to your project
- Making additional customization and collaborating multiple kits – robotics + electronics, or robotics + DIY craft, etc.
- One Grand Winner – 2-month Coding Course worth Rs. 6000, Avishkaar Scholarship worth Rs. 1000, Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 500 and a special gift worth Rs. 2500
- Five Special Mentions – Avishkaar Scholarship worth Rs. 500 each
Last date of submission – 26th December 2021
Winners will be announced on – 30th December 2021
Contact email@example.com for any queries