If you’ve been a part of Avishkaar ecosystem, you’ll have a fairly good idea that we want the students connected with us to be bold, inquisitive and above all be makers.
In the 21st century, coding has become a mainstream skill that affords one opportunity and opens up a lot of doors. Certain skills such as machine learning, blockchain, IoT, artificial intelligence have coding as a prerequisite that will enable students to skill themselves as per the needs of the times we live in.
At Avishkaar, we have our very own software known as AMS or Avishkaar Maker Studio. It is a GUI based software which uses a simple, easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
Now many of you may not be aware of the full potential that Avishkaar Maker Studio possesses. What to do in such a situation? Well, we do have a solution. Mr. Tarun Bhalla, the man who lives and breathes Avishkaar, an educator par excellence, will himself be conducting special Online Coding Classes this winter.
This is unprecedented. It’s a special opportunity to learn coding from the Master himself. You’ll get to learn your way through the Maker Studio, its nifty shortcuts, and become a proficient programming master yourself.
What you will be learning?
- Basics of coding
- Decision control structures like If Else, Switch Case, etc.
- Developing your very own game
- Control of room appliances from your phone
- Controlling I/O devices
- Loops (finite and infinite) and more!
Some important points to note:
- The course shall be composed of 3 sessions with each session having a duration of 1 hour.
- The course shall be conducted from 6-8th Jan over two slots – 10 am to 11 am & 5 pm to 6 pm.
- Seats are limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
- The cost for the 3 session course is Rs. 999 (inclusive of taxes).
- The sessions will be conducted online/virtual classroom.
So, all those of you who fancy themselves as a future coder, don’t miss this opportunity. All you have to do is fill up a simple form with your details and we’ll get in touch with you. Hurry!